GG Commands is a free JSFL commands extension package, it makes jobs easier in Flash. After you download and install the GG Commands v2, you can access it from Commands menu.
The current version includes 7 useful commands below:
– Distribute to Keyframes
– Duplicate Selection
– Frames Selection Report
– Insert Multiple
– Resize Text
– Scale to Stage
– Slice Bitmap Instance
After you download and install the GG Commands v2, you can access it from Commands menu (screenshot).
Distribute to Keyframes
– Distributes selected text fields and symbol instances to keyframes.
– Duplicate selected elements with specified quantity, scale, and rotation.
Frames Selection Report
– Generates report for number of selected frames in timeline
– Insert multiple frames, keyframes, blank keyframes, or layers.
– Resize selected text field to user defined width and height.
Scale To Stage
– Scale selected shape/instance to the stage size, or with margin.
Slice Bitmap Instance
– Slice selected bitmap instance to rows and columns.
Warning: Slice Bitmap Instance command still has a unstablity problem causing the Flash IDE to quit or not responding. Please remember to save your document before slice.